- Filter feathers a metal shell that is over 50% thicker than conventional filters with a durable paint finish to resist corrosion even in saltwater environments.
- Mercury MerCruiser GM in-line 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines.
- Mercury MerCruiser GM V-8 engines.
- Mercury MerCruiser GM V-6 and V-8 engines with remote oil filter.
- Crusader engines (replaces 201104)
- Chris Craft engines (283, 305, 307, 350, 454)
- OMC GM engines (replaces #502901 and 502902) except for filters mounted on remote brackets.
- Pleasurecraft (PCM) GM engines (replaces R077002).
- Volvo Penta (replaces 835440-9).
Change your oil filter after every 100 hours of normal use or minimally once per season.