Weaver Hypalon 2 part adhesive, 8 ounce, for gluing on rubber pads, adding lifting rings and making repairs to inflatables made from Hypalon material.
Instructions for using Weaver 2 part adhesive:
1. Prep the surface of the inflatable by abrading it with a clean emery cloth. Next take a clean rag and use Toluene or Orange-Off cleaner to remove surface contamination. It is important that the inflatable is clean and dry.
2. Mix the curing agent A100-10 thoroughly into the adhesive for 2-3 minutes in the amount supplied.
3. Apply a thin coat of adhesive to each surface and allow 5-15 minutes or until the glued surface is dry to the touch. Reaaply another thin layer of glue to each surface. When the surfaces get tacky, stick the parts to the inflatable.
4. Bring the two coated surfaces together using sufficient pressure to ensure intimate contact, taking care not to create any air pockets under the pad, D ring or patch.
5. Let your glued parts set for at least 48 hours before utilizing.
6. Use glue in a well ventilated area. Do not use in high humidity, in the rain, direct sun or near the water. It is recommended that the humidity level not be above 60%.