Designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The L2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the L1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximise head and flow. The L4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1½" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
- 12V and 24V versions
- Removable check valve included
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life.
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- Automatic operation with optional float switch
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Made in the USA
- Capacity 0.9m head (13.6 V): 120 l/min - 1900 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V): 130 l/min - 2060 GPH
- Amps: 4.5A
- Fuse Size: 6A
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Max ø: 108mm
- Max Height: 177mm
- Connection: 1 1/8" and 1 1/4"