Unlike any other coax connectors, these patented winners of three innovation awards eliminate measuring and stripping insulation, crimping tools and solder guns, so you can make professional-quality connections in seconds with just a pair of needle-nose pliers.
Use the PL-259-CP-G connector with RG-8X or RG-58/AU coax. Easy to install without special tools. Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss. Can be used for VHF connections.
- A great solution for the troublesome task of installing a PL-259 connector or splicing RG-58 A/U, RG-8/X or Lo-Max® coaxial cables used to connect RG-8/AU and RG-213 coax cable
- Join two cables together in a snap! The easy way to splice!
- Centerpin connectors are solderless, fret-less, and botchless
- No measuring, no critical stripping of coax insulation, no fussing with the coax's braid and no tinning
- Gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss