Legendary for smooth, positive operation when holding and releasing control lines. Three rows of Delrin ball bearings enable the jaws to operate smoothly under the highest loads. Light springs allow the cleats to open freely, so the teeth do not have to be sharp and your line lasts longer. Use models with aluminum jaws for high loads or when the line will be drawn through the teeth for adjustment.
- Delrin ball bearings allow jaws to open or close smoothly under the highest loads
- Light springs allow cleats to open freely
- Available in carbon and aluminum
- Line Sizes: 1/8"-1/2" (3-12mm)
- Max. Working Load: (MWL): 300 lb.
- Breaking Load: 750 lb.
- Height: 1 3/16" (30mm)
- Length: 2 9/16" (65mm)
- Width: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Weight: 2.5oz.
- Pawls: Aluminum
- Fasteners: #10 FH, 1 1/2" centers