I’m excited to share this Chris Craft boat project with you. Here’s a list of what we did to get this fiberglass boat looking brand new (inside and out)
1. Sanded the hull and deck with 80 grit sandpaper
2. Wiped down with Interlux Solvent wash 202
3. Primed the hull and deck with Pettit EZ Primer
4. Painted the hull sides with Pettit EZPoxy Ocean Blue and interior with Pettit EZPoxy 3175 White. Used Pettit Performance Enhancer with both.
5. Refinished Teak surfaces with Sikkens Cetol Original
6. Seats re-upholstered with marine-grade vinyl
7. Engine cowl repainted with Awlgrip custom matched paint.